Monday, November 8, 2010

National Bookstore Day

Happy National Bookstore Day!
I think this should be a national holiday where everyone gets the day off from work so they can go and observe and buy books! Be sure and check out your favorite bookstore today-either at the actual store or online. You can follow links from my blog directly to Amazon or to the Indie Bookstore site-located on the right side of the blog. You can also check out Better World Books at www.betterworldbooks.com and get 20% off when you purchase 3 or more used books.

I am holding a giveaway in celebration today. Email me a copy of a receipt showing me what you bought today in celebration of National Bookstore Day and the person that spent the most, will win a $10 gift card to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment