Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bookshelves

I am always interested in what other people are reading and can't get enough suggestions on what I should read next. I came across this link today that shows bookshelves in various offices and I wanted to share it.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/awesome-stacks-of-books-found-in-offices



What does your bookshelf look like? Or do you keep a stack on the night stand? I would love to see pictures of the place that you stack your books in. In fact, I am looking for the most creative, unusual, fantastic space that you have and I want you to send me a picture of it. I will post all on the blog for the readers to enjoy. The picture that gets the most comments/votes will win a $10 gift card from me so they can buy another book to put on that shelf. You will have until November 15 to send me your pictures. Please send them to my email address laura.leahj@ gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment