Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Wheel of Time series

I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Robert Jordan and his Wheel of Time series. The last book in the series is projected to come out in October of 2012, with the help of Brandon Sanderson due to the passing of Jordan, and I am getting myself ready for the last book. I have decided that I am going to do a complete read through of the series so that I am ready for the last book when it is on the book store shelves. I thought others might want to join me and we can have a book club type discussion over the books. If you would like to join me, comment below and let me know and we will get this thing started. I am starting with the prequel-New Spring. I am planning to start it by this weekend and then will begin to post some discussion topics and can't wait to hear what others think.

1 comment:

  1. My 17 yo son loves this series and was very sad that it would be coming to an end. He can't wait for the next book to come out and has just started re-reading the series AGAIN for, I think, the third or forth time.

    ReplyDelete