Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books For Sale

I am currently remodeling my house and getting rid of things. I need more room and decided to sell some books. Please email me or leave a comment here and I can give you my paypal info for payment. Paperback Books-$8 a piece and that includes shipping Working It Out-Abby Rike Shattered-Melody Carlson The River Kings Road-Liane Merciel Handle With Care-Jodi Piccoult Pompiee-TL Higley Literary Feuds-Anthony Arthur The Doctor and the Diva-Adrienne McDonnell Sardinian Silver-A. Colin Wright Red Rain-Tim Wendel Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing-Kathy Cano-Murillo Hard Back Books-$10 a piece and that includes shipping The Butterfly's Daughter-Mary Alice Monroe Any Minute- Joyce Meyer The Woman Who Named God-Charlotte Gordon

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in getting a book reviewed but can't find a contact email on your site. Help. email teenastewart412 @ gmail.com It's a women's Christian Living book

    ReplyDelete