Monday, August 6, 2018

Dog Days





I am a huge dog lover. I have a boxer named Patch, that is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him. He is my companion and is in tune with me when I feel down, lonely, sick, or whatever it may be and he does his best to always take care of me. We have a daily routine where we play ball in the morning and every afternoon when I get home from work. I can rarely pass up a dog when I am out without giving it some love. How about you?





I was very excited to see the trailer for this new movie. It is a hilarious and heartfelt ensemble comedy that follows the lives of multiple dog owners and their beloved fluffy pals. When these human and canine’s paths start to intertwine, their lives begin changing in ways they never expected. This is a sweet film about the joy our furry friends bring into our lives and what they can teach us about treating people with kindness and compassion. DOG DAYS releases in theaters in August 8. I hope you will check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment