I have 5 copies of this book to giveaway. Please leave a comment below with your email address to enter. This contest is open to US and Canada but no PO Box addresses. Winners will be chosen on June 19.
I did not enjoy this selection. I am not sure if it is just that I do not usually read books in this genre and it was a little different for me but it was hard for me to get through each story. The writing seemed a bit lacking and I didn't get excited or drawn into any of the included short stories.
READING GROUP GUIDE
BLACK IS BLUE
1. Did you already know Kaseem was a snake?
2. What was your response to Desiree and Polo getting
THE P IS FREE . . .
1. Do you think that Wiz overreacted when he saw
the guy (Moo) at the car talking to his girl?
2. Do you think he should have chased a crackhead
(Crystal) and wifed her?
THE LAST LAUGH
1. Should the best friend find out that BoBo was
involved in her sister’s death? And if so, should she
take vengeance on his baby’s mother, her now love
2. Should the gang send someone after them, and how?
ALL FOR NOTHING
1. Do you think that Tiffany, the woman Jihad messed
with on the run, should come up pregnant? If so,
should she see his downfall on the news and go after
his real family?
2. Do you think Jihad, being on the run, should have
gone to see his son, or should he have put together a
visit the way he did with Monique before he left?
MAKIN’ ENDZ MEET
1. What do you think about the relationship between
Nina and Reese from NY?
2. Do you think Nina should have left without getting
her child back?