Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bea's Gift Baskets Facebook Party

I love Bea's Gift Baskets! I have posted about them before and wanted to share a fun event they are sponsoring tonight. They are having a Facebook party tonight on their facebook fan page that will include an egg hunt and other fun events. They are posting questions on the fan page today until the party starts and where you can find the answers. Go and keep track of the answers so you are ready when the event starts. The event will take place from 7:30-9:30 pm EST tonight. Go Here and like their page and leave a comment telling them you were sent there by Laura at The Book Tree blog. They are giving away a gift to the blogger that brings in the most people to like their page and I am hoping all of my fantastic blog readers will help me win. I hope to see you all at the party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment