Monday, April 18, 2011

In My Mailbox

I received some fantastic selections this past week. I would love to hear what you got. My amazon associates link aren't working right now for some reason, so this week I just have a the list posted without any links.

Airmail by Naomi Bulger
The Secret History of Costaguana by Juan Gabriel Vasquez
The Tabloid City by Pete Hamill
House Divided by Mike Lawson
20 Years Younger by Bob Greene
The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore
The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry
Working It Out by Abby Rike
Understanding Jesus by Joe Amaral
Behind The Gates by Eva Gray
My Foolish Heart by Susan May Warren
Buried Secrets by Joseph Finder
Obsidian: Memoir of a Cutter by The Hippie with Anger Issues


Bought:
A Little Bit Wicked by Kristin Chenoweth

No comments:

Post a Comment