Monday, May 24, 2010

Book Clubs

I would love to join a book club. I have searched online and locally in hopes of finding a group to join. I did go to a local library for a few sessions of their book club but it had been established for awhile and they didn't seem very receptive to new members. I then tried to start my own and it just seemed that we couldn't get everyone I had asked to join to meet up at a convenient time for all. So, I have been thinking about doing one online. I would post here on my blog about the selection and details and then we can set a time to meet in a chat to do the discussion. I would like to include all genres and the selections would be voted on. Would anyone be interested in joining? If you would, please leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested. I can't guarantee that I would be able to participate each book - as I am I guess what you would call a selective reader....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Natasha I would be interested, but not sure I would participate every month. I am involved in a couple of online groups on goodreads. Have you checked out any of the groups there?

    ReplyDelete