FBI Special Agent Monica Davenport has made a career out of profiling serial killers. But getting inside the twisted minds of the cruel and the sadistic has taken its toll: She's walled herself off from the world. Yet Monica can't ignore fellow agent Luke Dante, the only man who ever broke through her defenses.
Luke has the unique ability to put victims at ease . . . professionally, he and Monica made a perfect team. Now they're reunited to catch a murderer who uses his victims' deepest, darkest fears for sport - but their investigative skills aren't enough. Luke and Monica will have to face the secrets from their past, the ones that terrify them the most, if they are to have a future together.
But can they catch a killer whose weapon is . . .DEADLY FEAR
Five Fun Facts about the Book and Cynthia:
1. Cynthia incorporated many of her own fears in Deadly Fear. Was it therapeutic for her? No, now she has more fears!
2. Cynthia has tried to face her ophidiophobia (fear of snakes) by visiting zoos and petting snakes. No, that hasn’t worked so well for her, either. Though, oddly, one of her favorite movies is Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid. She thinks snakes are best from a very nice distance.
3. If you ask her, Cynthia can instantly tell you at least five ways to get rid of a body — without leaving evidence behind. It makes for fun dinner conversation.
4. Cynthia has several shelves full of books that tell you how to commit the perfect crime. These books make her husband very nervous.
5. More information about Cynthia may be found at her website: www.cynthiaeden.com
I have one copy of this book to giveaway. Please leave a comment below to enter. The contest is open to US and Canada only. The winner will be chosen on July 29.