Sunday, November 7, 2010

CSN Stores

I have done reviews of CSN products before and have come to love their site. I am getting married in December and thought I would check them out for wish list registry items. I would like a new dining room set so that I can have guests over for entertaining. I love to cook and want to have a table with enough dining room chairs to be able to seat many friends and we can all sit around the table and enjoy great food and great conversation. I am having a hard time deciding on just which one I like the best. Has anyone bought a dining room table and chairs from CSN? I would love to hear about your purchase and what you thought of it. Or if you have never bought an item from CSN, I urge you to check them out at www.CSNStores.com as they have over 200 sites for you to choose from. Please leave a comment and let me know about your CSN purchases.

2 comments:

  1. Vongrats on the upcoming wedding. I check out CSN quite often. I love to browse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I love CSN Stores and have purchased many items for my kitchen but no dining room set. However, they have a wonderful selection of items to choose from.

    ReplyDelete