Monday, March 7, 2011

Poetry for Wednesday

A friend of mine has been posting poetry on her blog and I thought that was a great idea. I have decided to post a poem each Wednesday, here on my blog. I chose Wednesday because it is the middle of the week and often when you are wishing for Friday to get here quickly, yet often a day when you could use a little pick me up. I have been contemplating names to call this new feature and am at a loss. I thought Poetry Pick, Poetry Potpourri just to name a couple but nothing I came up with really grabbed me. So I am taking suggestions. Please comment here with what you think I should name this new feature. If your suggestion is chosen you will win a surprise package of book related items. I will take suggestions until Friday, March 11, so start posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment